By accompanying to the shoppers during their flow, the smart cart gathers a never-seen-before data and offer immediate feedback to improve the shopper’s experience.
As the Data Product Manager, you will be a key factor in shaping and bringing to life our data strategy. The role involves a combination of strategic thinking, data analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and a deep understanding of the product and its data, helping to develop data-based products, bridge the gap between data insights and product development, drive data-driven decisions and contributing to the success of the company’s data products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and identify new views or visualizations that would provide valuable insights.
- Collaborate with the R&D team to ensure the necessary data is collected, processed, and integrated into the dashboard to support the identified views.
- Refine the data strategy into an actionable plan. This involves defining the data product roadmap, prioritizing features, and outlining the steps needed to achieve the data-related goals.
- Work with all relevant teams to develop a pricing model for the data products or services the company offers.
- Identify new business insights that can be derived from the unique data collected and collaborate with the product and development teams to implement these insights into the product’s database to enhance its capabilities.
- Empower the product team to make informed decisions by providing them with relevant data, dashboards, and reports.
- Initiate improvement in the product based on the data.
- Add the relevant data to the product to allow continuous learning and improvement: integrate feedback loops and data collection mechanisms into the product.
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis
- Familiar and experience with Mongo DB
- Experience in working with different stakeholders and translate their needs to data action items
- Experience as a product manager – an advantage
- Experience in the retail industry – an advantage
- Capable of defining data vision, plan and pricing
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, and low ego
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@cust2mate.com