As a Product Manager at Cust2Mate, you’ll be responsible for the full lifecycle of your products. You’ll lead design requirements and specifications, work with development teams through delivery, and push for adoption of new tools by our customers, in coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Lead the discovery to analyze customer and market requirements to define the solution while keeping and meeting company goals
Translate the needs and solution into epics and user stories for the development team to work on
Empathize with users, conduct user research, and apply UX best practices to enhance the product’s usability and overall customer satisfaction
- Work closely with R&D and UX teams to assess the feasibility of new products and solutions and be part of the scrum team
- Gather and analyze user feedback, conduct usability tests, and be data-driven to drive product improvements.
- ·Effectively communicate with senior leadership, including the VP Product, providing updates on product performance, key metrics, and strategic recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., computer science, engineering, business).3+ years’ experience in product management.
- Proven success in delivering innovative products, managing backlogs, and driving customer-focused outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English – spoken and written
- Experience in the retail world – advantage
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@cust2mate.com